$100K — $150K *
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to lead and manage all aspects of channel marketing for the US including Retail, Dealer, Distributor and Key accounts. This includes the coordination of marketing programs across all functions, processes, and resources of Husqvarna ensuring key sales, profit and share goals are maximized. The role will foster superior working relationships cross-functionally within Husqvarna (sales, product management, brand marketing, customer service and finance) and externally with customers and industry organizations.
What You Need to Know:
• Develops and deploys channel-specific product marketing activation across omnichannel sales organization ensuring planned ROI targets and budgets are met.
• Understands how to frame materials around customer mindset and identify and align core solutions for successful channel-specific execution.
• Establishes and drives process-based activity execution including KPI development, tracking and reporting to key stakeholders.
• Creates Product Positioning Strategy and Account Based Marketing plans to support sales goals and market penetration thresholds
• Establishes and maintains bank of omnichannel and channel specific knowledge including competitive intelligence, channel-partner profile detail, marketing tactics and best practices, promotional / activation efficacy and other channel marketing landscape information.
• Manages identification and development of collateral materials collaborating with internal stakeholders as well as evaluating industry best-practices for recommendation.
• Drives merchandising and promotional planning activities; manages channel-specific rebates and incentives.
• Supports sales team in annual line review process, business meetings and marketing updates.
• Manages current and establishes new third-party vendor solutions to optimize and augment channel marketing capabilities.
What We Are Looking For:
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
• Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.
• 5+ years of successful marketing with documented results in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills; able to build rapport cross-functionally, influence and prioritize.
• Adept at performing with corporate agility as well as maintaining flexibility as new information is presented.
• Advanced experience with multiple distribution models facilitating asset deployment tailored to channel-specific execution and end-user.
• Knowledge and experience with key marketing mix levers including advertising, merchandising, online marketing, email marketing, direct mail, public relations, training events and promotions.
• Self-starter, takes initiative, learning mindset, cultivates-data driven insights, can work across multiple teams and personalities to gain agreements.
• High proficiency in entire Microsoft office suite of products. Business Intelligence and CRM experience preferred.
• Capable of synthesizing data and translating into tactical execution and strategic direction.
• Sales and/or product management experience preferred.
• Consumer durables experience preferred.
• Project management competency.
Valid through: 12/23/2021