$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Charlotte, NC 28202
Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
8 - 10 years
Posted 43 days ago
Join the Honeywell Industrial Safety Global Channel Marketing team as we transform our function and drive significant business value. We are in the process of deploying a state-of-the-art Partner Portal and driving digital transformation throughout the Channel Marketing function. Specifically, the US&C Channel Marketing Program Manager will drive a variety of analytical and strategic channel marketing tasks while working in a cross-functional environment. She/he will influence growth and expansion through data collection, analysis and reporting of key metrics related to partners, competition, economic indicators and market/industry trends. She/he will own critical tasks in a variety of projects focused on executing the US&C Partner Program and strategic priorities. She/he will influence key stakeholders within various business functions to drive project completion. She/he will leverage a variety of systems/tools to create business intelligence that will inform decisions and future strategy and goal setting.
The candidate will be expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. She/he must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results. She/he will be responsible for driving go-to-market transformation that results in accelerated growth across the portfolio.
The successful candidate will work closely with sales, marketing, finance and IT, business partners and the management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization's channel investment today and in the future. Leading the development of channel insights and business/market intelligence and corresponding presentations to identify and capitalize on the most advantageous business opportunities for channel and the business.
Specifically, She/he Must
Program Manager activities.
· Successfully launch the Honeywell Industrial Safety Partner Program annually throughout the US & Canada.
· Collaborate with global peers to share best practices and process for an effective Partner Program execution.
· Develop and implement comprehensive analysis of Partner Program effectiveness, focusing on reducing cost-to-serve, growing sales and increasing profitability.
· Providing guidance and leadership to develop partner insights & analytics based on available data such as sales in, POS, inventory, and market data.
· Show competency/understanding in basic analytical tools such as Tableau, BO4 and Marketing Technology like Marketo, SFDC, PRM tools.
· Portfolio analysis and assessment to identify revenue and growth plans by market and offering segment
· Understanding the US&C safety markets - players, trends, technologies, standards, regulations and economics. Understand completive landscape, how we win and why competitors win.
Initially this role will be based in Ft. Mill, SC.
• Evaluate/analyze market data
• Evaluate growth in new markets
• Research and Analysis
• Process improvement
• Develop/maintain dashboards
• Prepare monthly report-outs
• Manage special projects
• Contract Management
• Relationship development/Mgmt.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of experience in channel/marketing roles. He/she must have successful track record implementing channel marketing or channel management, marketing or sales and growth initiatives with strategic/large accounts. He/she must be an excellent broad-based business thinker who can collaborate effectively with peers and functional/business line leaders.
Specifically, The Successful Candidate Should Bring
· Ability to formulate a plan and execute efficiently, pivoting as needed.
· Ability to manage external partner, supplier and customer relationships.
· Ability to thrive in faced-paced, results-driven organization
· Strong business-to-business analytical, financial, strategic thinking and marketing skills.
· Strong written and presentation communication skills.
· Proven Portfolio Analysis/Management and go-to-market transformation skills
· Exceptional leadership skills, energy and teaming capability; the ability to lead and motivate, share vision, inspire and rally colleagues
You Must Have
· 7 plus years' experience related to Marketing, Channel Marketing, Portfolio Analysis and/or Channel Management
Valid Through: 2019-10-3