Who are you?
Bringing the best Flexera has to offer to our global channel partners is the end game here.
A motivated self-starter with a “can do” attitude and ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced international environment.
What the role is all about…
This global position is responsible for achieving regional NA, EMEA & APAC business objectives through the planning, development, and execution of local channel partner marketing strategies and tactics. This role is all about generating demand in conjunction with our global partners and enabling them to sell more successfully.
As the Flexera Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll:
- Create partner-ready demand creation programs designed to drive new opportunities into the pipeline
- Assist in delivering partner learning modules for upcoming product launches and releases
- Analyze program results and make recommendations for future improvements
- Develop supplier-to-partner marketing programs to raise awareness and mindshare for supplier channel initiatives
- Identify and develop channel-ready marketing and sales collateral
- Manage the market development funds (MDF) process including proposal management, review, acceptance/rejection and proof of performance
- Research and select appropriate agencies to ensure successful and timely project completion
- This is a full-time position, working across multiple time zones
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- BA in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of three years working in partner marketing at a B2B company (Software, IT, or related Tech industry).
- Consistent track record of developing, managing and executing partner marketing programs and partner enablement that exceed targets
- Demonstrating different approaches to partner marketing including ‘to’, ‘through’ and ‘for’ partners
- A history of collaboration with cross-functional teams (marketing, product management, customer success, partner sales and direct sales).
- Understanding of sales organizations and partner ecosystems, and how they must work together
- Channel budgeting and incentive program structures (e.g. MDF, co-op, rebates) and best practices for their implementation
- Demonstrated experience working with partner marketing technologies (e.g. Salesforce.com Partner Community, Channeltivity, Eloqua/Marketo, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with strong organizational and project management
- Familiar working with and managing external agencies and suppliers
- Experience working with foreign cultures and business practices would be beneficial
- Up to 25% travel for partner QBRs, presentations, training, and events.