Channel Marketing Manager
Develops and executes marketing strategies and promotions to support the achievement of sales and growth objectives in assigned channel.
Key Result Areas: Channel Support.
- Participates in the development and delivery of customer presentations, line reviews and new program opportunities.
- Marketing Liaison/Support. Communicates regularly with the Marketing staff to provide information, answer questions, and assist with issues.
- Market Plan Development/Management. Develops, implements, and monitors marketing plans to ensure the achievement of objectives.
- Market Research. Coordinates ongoing market and competitive research to identify consumer needs as well as understand the changes in the industry to improve the company?s position in the marketplace.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and analyzes problems; weighs relevance and accuracy of information; evaluates and generates alternative solutions; makes recommendations.
- Resilience: Positively impacts the team and the organization by dealing effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Leadership Shows a high degree of personal integrity, honesty and ethical behavior; respects & protects confidential information; holds self accountable for results.
- Human Capital Management: Builds and manages workforce based on organizational goals, budget considerations, and staffing needs; ensures that employees are appropriately recruited; manages and supports a diverse, multi-sector workforce and a variety of work situations.
- Continual Learning: Assesses and recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development.
- Bachelor?s degree in marketing or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Four years related experience in retaildistributionchannels.
- Knowledge of the hardware industry is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software systems.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Channel Marketing: 1year
- Retaildistributionchannel: 2years
- Hardware Industry: 1year
- Cincinnati, OH