Checkmarx is seeking Channel Marketing Manager reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing to act as the point person for all joint marketing activities between Checkmarx and its channel partners. The successful candidate will drive revenue growth through outbound co-op marketing activities, portfolio analysis & expansion, and coordination of training and other sales enablement activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive organic growth of our key channel partner pipeline.
- Conduct portfolio analyses and make recommendations.
- Create annual marketing plans with each key channel partner.
- Mange Partner co-op marketing/MDF budgets and program.
- Coordinate and roll out joint marketing campaigns.
- Face to Face, virtual tradeshows, PPC, Email campaigns etc...
- Deploy new product launches to and through channel partners.
- Conduct regular analysis to improve efficacy of channel marketing initiatives and programs.
- Liaise between Checkmarx marketing & product and channel marketing & supplier management.
- Collaborate with international channel marketing to ensure consistent go to market planning globally
- Support channel partners with required product, marketing, and general content needs.
- Assist channel managers (sales) with general partner management, including QBRs, ABM strategies, sales acceleration and other related pipeline activities.
- 5-10 yrs experience working with or for high growth B2B technology companies
- Proven track record in creating, managing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Experience within the Software B2B marketing is a must.
- Experience with DevOps, SecOps or Cyber Security space is a plus!!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in relationship building
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and partner portal
- Proficiency with Marketing Operations Platforms: Hubspot, Merketo or any similar system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related Business discipline
- In the future - may require some dogmatic travel to key partner events.