- Drive the development and execution of annual and quarterly strategic marketing activation plans that support and drive Partners’ sales growth
- Assist in bringing to life and effectively communicating Hawk Incentive’s value proposition through in market activation and execution within the Partner Channel
- Assist in leveraging consumer & customer insights, market trends, product trends, competitive trends, and 1st & 3rd party research to identify new activation opportunities while increasing existing programs sales
- Conduct annual/bi-annual strategic planning & product development in-person work sessions and surveys influencing future roadmap development and growth journeys
- Provide thought leadership and necessary training and understanding of all HI product offerings, marketing campaigns, assets and collateral to support our channel partners maximizing their business growth
- You will serve as a liaison between Partners and HI business leaders facilitating greater collaboration among all to drive joint planning and engagement for success with our partners
- Partner with our lead gen management team facilitating account based marketing efforts
- Own sales enablement tools and portal: Create documentation and materials for training and sales support, including market analyses, presentations, proposals events and training.
- Become experts in what we do and why we do it. Support sales and clients by becoming subject matter expert.
- 5+ years of B2B Marketing experience; prefer prior marketing experience working with partner channel and an understanding of the respective landscape and responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue, new markets and sales acceleration with smart Channel Marketing
- Proven GTM approach and process that can be implemented quickly within the organization
- Experience with B2B Software or Marketing Services needed. Experience with rewards, incentives or promotion management is a bonus!
- Experience managing a project across all functional teams responsible.
- Refined training, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to fight for best possible customer experience at ALL levels.
- Common sense is a MUST.
This role is a key position within the broader Marketing team. Product Marketing, creative, content, demand generation, marketing operations and external agencies support the organization.