- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategies for our single family channel.
- Relentlessly pursue ways to disrupt and add value to existing channel partners, including distribution partners, builders, or other key influencers in the single family market.
- Ensure we have the proper value and product positioning for key influencers in our channel
- Identify strategic value gaps, whether product, programs, pricing, tools, services, etc. that can make our company more valuable to the single family channel.
- Deliver the proper program support elements (playbooks, toolkits) to drive our channel strategies.
- Developing meaningful tools and programs that add value, or address pain points to our channel partners.
- Drive all aspects of new product commercialization within the channels. This would include identifying channel strategy, requirements, forecasts, communication and timing.
- Develop and lead builder & dealer loyalty programs
- Develop and implement new tools, processes, and best practices to improve business performance
- Lead trade show strategy, oversee planning, execution and follow up for assigned shows.
- Establish and drive role clarity for the field selling organization, channel marketing teams and other matrix related teams.
- Build credibility with the channel and field selling organization as a strategic partner, one who intimately understands the channel, tools and needs of our internal and external partners.
- Provide meaningful insight on our go to market strategy and best practices on how to execute.
Day To Day Execution
- Drive channel strategy to hit the overall revenue & profitability numbers.
- Travel in market with field selling team, dealers, builders & key influencers. In market at least 1-2 times a month.
- Develop and manage channel marketing budgets, expenses and forecasts for core spend and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate and work with outside vendors to develop best in class program support elements (merchandising, literature, product, platform support, fulfillment, etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing
- Minimum 7 year’s marketing management experience including leadership experience
- Strong business acumen, understanding of revenue, cost, margin and profit rates
- Background and knowledge of the residential new construction industry
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Strong project managementexperience with the ability to plan, prioritize, and delegate work effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in written and conversational English
- Negotiation and vendor management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point software
- Ability to travel up to 25%