The successful candidate will be responsible for selling solutions to senior-level decision makers and working closely with key Value Added Re-sellers/Partners. This position to will utilize solution selling and account management techniques manage and maximize the business relationships with our channels.
Essential functions: We're looking for high energy, results-oriented candidates who are skilled at implementing innovative sales initiatives with our partners.
- Strong new sales development and account management skills. Ability to "Hunt" for new Partners.
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships with direct marketing resellers
- Able to accurately forecast business and meet or exceed assigned quotas
- Understands the business elements supporting indirect sales and service business
- Successful track record in securing, developing and managing major accounts and developing business opportunities through consultative relationships/selling.
- MUST HAVE Experience selling IT Infrastructure OEM solutions including Networking, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud, Security, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field preferred
- At least 5 years of experience and a history of progressively improving B2B sales of high technology solutions preferably voice and data networks, storage, virtualization, or any other data center solutions.
- Organized, highly self-managed and self-starting
- In depth experience with Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, selling skills, presentation skills, and time management skills are essential