Overhaul’s risk management and fleet safety software helps customers improve the safety of their operations - this has mutual benefits for our customers, as well as their insurance providers. Well-structured partnerships can help customers reduce their insurance premiums, while helping Insurance carriers and brokers grow their business profitably. Overhaul’s emerging Insurance Partnership program is gaining rapid adoption and has the potential to be a major driver of growth in the years ahead.
As the Channel Manager of Insurance Partnerships and Programs you will be responsible for building the future of Overhaul’s insurance program to drive sustained rapid growth. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial role in which you will work with insurance organizations to create and market scalable programs that benefit both end customers and the insurers, while driving sales and adoption of Overhaul technology.
To seize this opportunity, you will drive consistency in our program development, build strong executive relationships with our Insurance partners, and drive cross-functional support within Overhaul to make Insurance programs successful and scalable.
- Overseeing all aspects of our Insurance programs, establishing and monitoring success metrics, and continuously simplifying the process to drive growth
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Working cross functionally within Overhaul to ensure the successful execution of Insurance programs across all key functions (product, marketing, sales, customer success, etc.)
- Helping the team develop joint programs with Insurance partners (guiding partners through the process of piloting and launching programs based on our standard approaches to referral, subsidy, and white label programs)
- Establishing standard approaches to co-marketing campaigns with partners
- Developing and executing on internal sales training and certification programs to enable Overhaul sellers to successfully work with insurance partners
- Engage with marketing to help deliver highly valued enablement materials
- Deliver processes and tools to help drive awareness, adoption, intent, and success of the channel program
- Help design, develop, and distribute channel program analytics, reporting, and dashboards
- 5+ years of channel/partnership experience with consistent, documented overachievement (in either the technology or insurance sector)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across organizations
- Extensive experience in a strategy role, with a passion for finding and implementing operational improvements
- Strong people management, project management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Referenceable experience building, executing and iterating on go-to-market partnerships from the ground-up
- Prior experience in the insurance industry, or working in close partnership with insurance companies, is a plus
What We Commit to You:
- Competitive starting base salary with performance-based increases
- Uncapped variable commission
- Progressive advancement opportunity and career mobility
Perks and Benefits:
- Top employee health and well-being benefits
- Caregiver/adoption/family leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Rotating company ‘Perks at Work’ program
We are guided by our core values of Diversity and Synergy, Creativity, Problem Solving, Authenticity and Receptivity, Trust, Encouragement, Teaching and Learning, Wellness and Integrity. These values help us recruit aligned talent to join our rapidly expanding team around the globe. It is important to us that every Overhauler is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done but is an awesome addition to our company culture.