The Channel, Account Executive grows the indirect sales channel in support of the Genesys revenue goals through nurturing strategic partnerships and generating partner opportunities. This individual will be responsible to incent, train, and enable referral partners in their region and are measured by quarterly opportunity generation and closed deal flow. This Channel Manager will report to the Senior Director of Channel Services Providers for North America Sales.
We look for individuals who have a proven track record of overachieving and who likes to WIN and be rewarded for winning!
Customer Empathy and Strategic Planning skills are required for long term customer relationships.
Why work for Genesys?
- Build, Expand and Manage new and ongoing relationships with Telecommunications, Cloud partners within region to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in assigned territory
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on Genesys SaaS product changes and strategy
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional assigned POD teams (including solution consulting organization, product marketing, sales, marketing, operations, etc.) to deliver a world class Cloud experience for partners
- Ability to offer and coordinate training to Sales, Systems Engineering resources on products and sales tools through specific training and certifications processes.
- Aligning the regional sales organizations with relevant partners through targeted demand generation and alignment activities
- Providing regional executive alignment with key partners and stakeholders.
- Assisting sales and partners with any issues or conflicts that may arise during opportunity registration or during the field engagement process
- Tracking, forecasting and sales process alignment to ensure progression of opportunities through a pipeline managed using the Salesforce Lightning application to closure.
- Tracking and holding the partners and the stakeholders accountable to agreed upon sales goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)and up to date certifications on Genesys Cloud platforms. Spearhead regular cadence meetings to manage and track the Sales progress
What do you need to have?
- Experience building and managing multiple reseller partner relationships through a SaaS offering.
- 5+ years of technology sales, Cloud Sales (Public, Private, Hybrid and Channel sales experience.
- Understanding of opportunity qualification, running a deal cycle and forecasting daily, weekly, monthly through standard sales processes of advancing deal flow.
- Ability to recruit additional services and develop plans with minimum of two large partners in the Canadian North American region
- Interface at all organizational levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams
- Extremely strong organizational, financial and time management skills
- BS or BA degree or equivalent work-related work experience