Reporting to the Sr. Director of Channel Americas, the Channel Manager in the central territory is responsible for developing and managing VAR Partners and driving incremental business for Cofense. This position is responsible for achieving profitability sales, partner satisfaction and recruitment objectives.
- Recruits and establishes productive and professional business relationships with key personnel in assigned reseller accounts.
- Coordinates Cofense and partner resources to enable readiness among partner and Cofense sales reps to create incremental opportunity.
- Meets assigned targets and objectives by driving profitable sales volume through strategic partnerships in assigned accounts.
- Engages with the resellers weekly to ensure we foster the relationship and having them keep Cofense top of mind.
- Enforces partner engagement accountability via Salesforce activity logging.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner(s) needs on an ongoing basis.
- Assists our direct sales rep(s) with account mapping.
- Manages potential channel conflict through excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption while keeping top of mind of company programs among assigned partners.
- Identifies and recruits new channel partners as needed to ensure growth expectations are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completes partner account planning sessions that meet company standards.
- Achieves assigned sales quota and profitability in designated partner accounts.
- Continually growing pipeline opportunities.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Initiates and completes any training and development objectives, including demos, within the assigned accounts and required time frame.
- Provides weekly activity reviews highlighting performance to plan results and plans to close any Gaps.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with Cofense will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. Cofense reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to travel up to 50% in the US.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Minimum five years of channelsalesexperience in a business-to-businesssales environment within the information security sector.
- Competitive salary and commissions
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecomm expense reimbursement
- Telecommute (US CST ONLY- preferably located within Dallas or Chicago)
Cofense is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legallyrecognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.