Channel Manager who wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Managerisresponsiblefor achieving sales, profitability, and partner satisfaction objectives.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner account(s).
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including Support, Professional Services, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and exceed partner expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
· Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, pipeline management and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
· Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
· Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
· Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
· Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations through the NICE Actimize Reseller Channel.
· Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
· Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
· 8 – 10+ years track record of success achieving assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
· Ability to create and execute on partner account plans.
· Experience launching a new Channel Partner program.
· Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
· Project managementexperience with excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
· Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
· Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
· Strong aptitude for building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
· Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
· Bachelor’s degree, ability to travel
· Strong working knowledge of banking and financial services industry in general a PLUS
· Familiarity with Financial Crimes (fraud, anti-money laundering, etc.) and Compliance/Risk Management a PLUS
· Experience with complex software sales lifecycle