5 - 7 years experience • Software
Check Point’s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the securitylandscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point’s leading sales team and take your career one step ahead!
- Effectively manage overall relationship with largest Check Point Channel Partners in the Region.
- Execute a strategy for product and overall revenue growth in these channels through direct channel interaction and the local field sales teams (Partner and Check Point) coordination.
- Required to execute monthly / quarterly business reviews and channelforecasting.
- Perform sales and technical training quarterly, monthly demand generation events including account mapping, call blitzes, net new prospecting, etc.
- Assist and oversee coordination and development of marketingevents.
- Develop net new business through channel mobilization plan, marketing initiatives, and field level engagement.
- 5 years Channel Sales Management experience
- Background in selling security and Network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
- Position requires day to day and overnight travel on a weekly basis.
- A proven track record of success is critical in sales and Channel Sales Management
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must be a self-starter and have leadership qualities