We are looking for a Channel/Field Marketing Manager for a well established growing B2B high tech company. The focus of this role is to work with Channel Partners (national and regional partners) and direct sales teams in the South Eastern US region and LATAM to plan and execute events, marketing/sales training, digital marketing and other lead gen activities. The goal of the role is to acquire new customers and will require travel to partners' locations and eventlocations.
This is a remote, 40 hour per week, 12 month, contract opportunity based in either Georgia or Florida. This is a W-2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Build an integrated channel marketing plan for each national and regional partner in the region, working closely with the partner
- Own and execute the regional marketing plan in partnership with the direct sales teams.
- Marketing plans will include a range of marketing activities ? primary are events, but will also include digital marketing, etc.
- Execute and manage field events (regional one-day events, tradeshows, conferences, etc.), including logistics, budgeting, content development, scheduling, creative themes and social media strategies
- Track event results and metrics to measure success and investment, optimizing events as needed
- Work with channel & marketing operations to ensure leads are properly entered, routed & addressed in a timely manner
- 5+ years experience in a channel marketing or field marketing role in a B2B high tech company
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales, and channel partners on execution of events and other marketing programs
- Outgoing/high energy personality; proven ability to engage with channel partners
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, process, and reporting: tools such as SFCD, Marketo, Engagio
- Travel to partners in the Central US region: 25%
- Bachelors Degree