The Global Preneed Channel Director will contribute to the execution of the global preneed business strategy by holding specific responsibility for the strategic activities and body of materials needed to drive business and facilitate the success of ourdistribution partners. This position will collaborate across the Business Development andSales teams to identify strategies that meet the business’s objectives as well as client and customer needs, and isresponsible for managing and ensuring successful execution of those strategies. This positionreports to VP of Global Strategy and Business Development.Major JobResponsibilitiesand Accountabilities
- Responsible for directing and managing the design and development of strategic programs to promote our business to target constituents (current and prospective distribution partners, funeral home network participants, consumers) by various appropriate and effective means in collaboration with Global Preneed Business Development and Sales teams.
- Manage and implement the defined approach, which may include but are not limited to the following types of activities:
- Placement of print or digital ads
- Participation in trade shows
- Lead generation campaigns
- Incentives and promotions for distribution partner groups
- Communications aimed at distribution partner groups
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative consumer insights research to inform and validate strategic decisions
- Own documentation and tracking of all external-facing materials utilized by the global preneed field sales including enrollment forms, otherrequired or optional documents, and marketing collateral. Collaborate with other stakeholders or SMEs to establish efficient processes for archiving, cataloguing, revising and creating materials for the global business. Coordinate printing and stocking of all documents available through our on-line inventory management system.
- Review and control all marketing pieces and methods used by third party distribution partners that mention our products and/or services to ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, and Assurant enterprise standards.
- Work with cross functional teams (Business Development, Sales, Operations, Customer Experience, Compliance, Legal, enterprise Marketing and Digital, etc.) on the above responsibilities to consider relevance and impact across the business, as well as ensure high quality results and timely implementation.
- Model innovative thinking, global mindset, commitment to excellence and credibility in day to day interactions with teams, management, clients and partners.
- This role currently has no direct reports.
BasicQualificationsRequired –Education andExperience
- 5 years in a similar position developing/managing marketing approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field with proven track record of development and execution of successful strategic programs
- Creativity, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digitalcampaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management experience, demonstrated leadership, organization, collaboration
- Highly self-motivated, able to independently manage multiple projects and initiatives
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced setting with competing priorities, good time management skills
- Mindset for innovation, problem solving, strategic thinking and execution to grow the business
- Solid experience and knowledge of insurance and protection services business and sales
Requisition Number 52605