- Identifies and develops key account alliances and relationship programs designed to produce sales opportunities.
- Recruits, develops and manages strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines.
- Ensures the retention, growth and customer satisfaction of accounts.
- Evangelizes company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
- Evaluates program trends and provides analysis and recommendations tomanagement.
- Works toward mutual goals, strategies and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance to senior leaders.
- Provides for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
- Monitors programs to assess the sales impact of offered solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
- Monitors competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Has a complete knowledge of company products and services.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services while developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Typically requires 5 - 8 years of field sales experience.