In this role, you will ensure initiatives are executed on-time, accurately, and successfully with measurable OKRs. This role is master agent and partner facing which requires professional communication skills, the ability to think on your feet, and willingness to take calculated risks. In this role, you will communicate Nextiva’s marketing and recruitment initiatives clearly and consistently to master agents, partners, and partner managers, build strong relationships and serve as their trusted marketing advisor. Your goal is to increase Nextiva’s prospective partner pipeline, ultimately leading to increased partner activation within Nextiva’s partner program. As a member of Nextiva’s Channel Marketing Team, the role of Recruitment Marketing will play a key part in driving the performance of Nextiva’s Channel team.
If you enjoy thinking critically while also creatively, crafting strategic and measurable marketing plans with partners, and working alongside a team that is as passionate about channel as you are, then this is the role for you
- Own the overall master agent marketing budget and strategy for achieving quarterly recruitment and pipeline targets in your region.
- Manage the creation and execution of 12 month marketing plans to grow Master Agent penetration and pipeline, and be able to accurately report on the performance of your activities.
- Assist channel sales and marketing in opportunities for marketing investment and engagement that will increase recruitment of quality Nextiva partners.
- Provide ongoing reporting to channel marketing and sales leaders to show results of ongoing recruitment programs, events, and other marketing activities.
- Conduct ongoing marketing planning and review with channel leaders, master partner directors and account managers, and your partners.
- Develop strong relationships with the master agents and master partner directors.
- Participate in the design and execution of automated recruitment processes, including those that integrate channel reporting within Pardot and SFDC
- Provide input for forecasting and formulating program development budgets
- Serve as the voice of partners back into channel marketing leadership to continuously improve our marketing initiatives and share best practices.
- Deep understanding of Channel Partners’ business, challenges, and opportunities
- Deep understanding of Master Agents and/or Distributors
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required.
- At least 5 years of experience with channel or field marketing. Telecom or SaaS industry strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience working with CRM and marketing automation systems such as SFDC and Pardot.
- Strong knowledge of, and the ability to apply, the principles of market segmentation, brand management, marketing communications, and database marketing.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Motivation to work within a results-driven organization, capable of multi-tasking and adapting within a fast moving organization
- Experience in managing budgets and reporting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships with team members and partners
- Strong decision making and project management skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously against competing deadlines.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.