As a cyber security innovator, we are #1 in Mobile Application Security Testing (MAST). We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. We craft the industry's most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from risky and insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world's largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
We have an exciting opportunity for a sales executive with strong Channel and Alliances experience to join the Sales team at NowSecure. We are looking for a results driven individual with strong solutions sales & business development experience who is truly passionate about technology. This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a disruptive & best in class technology.
This role will be based in the Washington, DC Metro area. This position will report to the SVP of Sales.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Drive and manage NowSecure resellers to ensure successful achievement of revenue targets within your territory
- Help the Channel evolve by introducing creative ideas about programs, sales strategies and incentives to extend to partners to drive growth
- Research industry and vertical to identify and support new "sell with" partners
- Identify, on-board and drive revenue with System Integrators/Security Resellers
- Manage strategic partner/channel relationships including training and on-boarding of partners
- Identify unique opportunities for partner engagement to drive revenue
- Generate revenue and bookings for software licenses, support contracts and integration services sufficient to meet or exceed annual targets
- Develop and execute account strategies to maximize win rate
- Work with our technical resources to effectively position enterprise solutions to customers' technical evaluation teams
- Coordinate the development of comprehensive proposals both unsolicited and in response to customer RFIs and RFPs
- Document and track all activity through web-based Salesforce automation tools including detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, lead tracking and probability statistics
- Maintain sufficient knowledge and understanding of the market in which we compete and potential impacts of new and competing technologies
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Technical Related Field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Systems Integrators or Managed Service Providers is a plus
- Proven success in a new business oriented sales environment with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Proven ability to sell to top-level executives in customer environments.
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the software and services industry
- Proven ability to successfully present the value proposition and differentiators of solutions to influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of computer networking, security and mobile device platforms are highly desirable
- Knowledge of mobile app security, appsec and keen interest in technology and cybersecurity industry important to the success of the candidate
- Travel required up to 30-40% based on business demands
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive "can-do" attitude, and fun to work with