At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Channel Sales team’s mission is to build a world class Ping Partner Network. In order for us to accomplish this goal, we need a new team member with channel, sales and strategy experience. This is a channel sales role for North America and will work with Services Integrators and National Resellers. The individual will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Ping channel partnerships, executing against Ping channel strategy focused on winning net new customers for Ping, and expanding our technology footprint with existing customers through our channel partners program. The individual will also be responsible for partner enablement, pipeline management, training, and presenting Ping's solutions to partners. Travel required.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Identify and/or propose potential business deals by contacting relevant partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and opportunities; evaluating partners' needs and goals
- Execute upon partner onboarding and enablement strategy at the field level in support of partnerships
- Attend industry events, collaborating with partners to generate incremental business
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Manage partner analytics and reporting; hold recurring business reviews with partners
- Directly manage partner relations with key VAR Resellers, System Integration Partners, and ISV Joint solution partners
- Collaborate with direct sales and marketing organization to optimize Ping’s value proposition
- Establish and leverage senior level contacts in partner organizations
- 3+ years field sales and/or business development experience in the software industry.
- 1+ years field sales and/or business development experience in the IT security or infrastructure sector.
- Experience in optimizing channel program for revenue attainment.
- Experience in identity management is a plus.
- Attention to detail and analytical skillset
- Skills required include: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning,
- Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills,
- Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Experience in management or team lead position
- Operational structure / process oriented
- Passionate about channels programs
- 100% team oriented
- Can handle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast paced environment
- Worked with Optiv, Accenture, regional system integrators and other similar companies
- Strong and effective communicator