Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world’s largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world’s most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
The Channel Account Managerworks with the management team to define the channel strategy and partner mapping coverage to enhance our sales coverage. Is responsible for building an agreed upon sales, marketing, and operations plan with the managed partner to achieve revenue targets and regularly reviews these plans and results in business reviews. Introduces new products into the channel to create new business and provides ongoing account enablement and sales and technical training. The Channel Account Manager acts as the primary point of contact for regular communication and issue escalation to maximize the partner sales productivity. Regularly communicates with the sales team for planning, forecasting and deal analysis and maintains partner data in SFDC and other channel management tools.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and drive sales plans to increase Partner sales revenues
- Build relationships at all levels within each Partner
- Introduce and facilitate relationships between the Partner and Trend field Sales
- Create and drive business opportunities for Trend Micro products, relevant to the Partner’s core business
- Recruit and enable new Partners
- Manage deal registration and sales pipeline
- Plan and execute partner marketing/lead generation activities in conjunction with key Partners, Trend field Sales and Regional Marketing
- Manage and track use of regional MDF partner budget
- Facilitate reporting and communication of channel activities, programs and updates to Trend field Sales and management
- Effectively sell the portfolio of Trend Micro' products to Partner executive team, technical support, and functional titles such as sales, customer service and purchasing
- Enable Partner through training and education on sales, customer service, products, markets, technical knowledge, programs and Trend branded collateral.
- Proven track record and over achievement of quota in Channel Management
- 5 years related experience managing strategic relationships
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience working with Stack vendors a benefit
- Experience in lead generation and event management a benefit
- Sales and Sales Management experience a benefit