Here’s what you can expect from the role:
- Work with senior management to implement NetMotion’s indirect distribution strategy for North America.
- Identify and establish new distribution relationships for NetMotion. This activity will entail working with Sales and Marketing to develop lists of prospective distribution partners, cold-calling on and qualifying those prospective partners, and establishing relationships where appropriate.
- Manage and develop NetMotion’s existing distribution relationships in order to maximize revenue generation. This position will be responsible for ongoing training of NetMotion’s existing distribution partners, building awareness of NetMotion’s software and assisting with sales calls and closing business.
- Organize and execute sales training within the partner organizations and assist the partner’s staff on customer sales calls. Utilize creative problem-solving skills to help craft go-to-market approach in conjunction with partners.
- Work with Marketing to maintain and enhance NetMotion’s partner portal and monthly partner newsletter.
- Ensure that the NetMotion sales team is aware of and educated about the distribution partners in their territory.
- Work with the partner organizations to collect, manage and distribute information on the customer opportunities the partner is pursuing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business or channel development with an enterprise software company.
- Proven track record of building revenue-generating channel relationships with both large, complex, national partners and smaller, regionally-focused Value-Added Resellers.
- Must have effective presentation and selling skills.
- Experience in the IT security industry highly desirable.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, sales driven environment required.
- Experience creating partnership arrangements and negotiating contracts required.
- Should have relevant, established contacts in the enterprise software and/or security software areas.
- Experience working in a remote, home office environment with frequent travel.
- Undergraduatedegree or equivalent experience.