$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The McAfee Channel Sales team is seeking a new Channel Account Manager to establish and grow partner relationships within the United States. This position will align directly with both Field Sales and Inside Sales to sell McAfee Device and Cloud solutions to enterprise, commercial, healthcare, state & local government. This role will be responsible for deepening our National Partner relationships, as well as cultivate new channel relationships to drive bookings revenue across current and new logo accounts. Ideally, the position will be based in Texas.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company's future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
• Establish and grow multi-tiered business relationships between key distributors, resellers and systems integrators which drives the partner to preferred commitment around Adobe products, technologies and services
• Responsible for the development and execution of strategic account plans that deliver preferred commitment and tangible revenue to McAfee.
• Build local business relationships with leaders within the key national and regional channel partners/service providers/systems integrators.
• Build deep and mutually beneficial business relationships with McAfee sales and sales management within the targeted region.
• Manage a virtual team of marketing, sales and technical resources to execute partner pipeline creation and conversion while maximizing partner program benefit utilization.
• Primary liaison between sales, channel leadership, programs, and sales operations.
• Owns target account mapping and planning activities within the targeted accounts
• Owns the forecast within the geography and responsible for the integrity of the information reported
• Owns partner enablement at the partner and local (end user account when applicable) level
• Works with partner marketing/field marketing to involve partners in local field marketing activities. Must operate with the highest level of honesty and integrity
• 5-7 years of progressively increased responsibility in Channel sales/sales management within the enterprise level software ideally within the enterprise and commercial segments; prior experience managing relationships with large regional and national reseller partners ideal.
• Working understanding of the security marketplace from device to cloud.
• Strong executive selling skills as well as a demonstrated success in establishing and managing partner relationships; this includes proactive engagement around evolving business and marketplace needs.
• Experience with reseller channels and distribution strategies, processes and regulations.
• Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible value to the marketplace.
• Strong communication skill including verbal, written and interpersonal. High energy level and the ability to initiate and drive opportunities independently.
• Willing to travel as needed (50%).
Valid Through: 2019-10-14