M-Files in Dallas, Texas, is looking for a talented and motivated Channel Account Manager to help us quickly expand our Reseller Network in the Northwest area. This is truly a ‘get in on the ground floor’ career opportunity.
Job description and responsibilities:
As an M-Files Channel Account Manager, you will play a critical role in driving our success through the growth of our indirect sales channel. You will need to grasp the fundamentals of the M-Files document management software, have an outgoing personality and professional approach that will enable you to build relationships with prospective resellers, sign them as formal partners, and then help them successfully add M-Files to their product portfolio.
Your primary day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Identifying, recruiting and on-boarding new resellers.
- Working closely with newly recruited resellers and conducting sales trainings to quickly make them sales-savvy.
- Actively engaging with current and potential channel partners including regular partner site visits and assistance on customer calls when needed.
- Driving the creation and execution of quarterly marketing plans to develop territory business.
- Answering product line questions from both a technology and licensing perspective.
- Attending channel partner events to represent M-Files, and or present M-Files to both channel partners and end customers of channel partners.
- Creating objectives & strategies which will contribute to the overall business plan to achieve territory goals.
- Managing lead flow in concert with partners and M-Files marketing team.
- Working cross functionally with counterparts on M-Files marketing team.
Minimum experience: 6 to 8 years of sales experience in a technology-centric environment. A background in technical software sales would be helpful. Proven experience developing channel sales partners.
Education: BS or equivalent.
- Highly motivated self starter with a passion for selling and winning.
- Five + years of experienceworking with and/or managing channel partners in the software or a related industry. Experience with both direct and channel sales models is preferred
- Demonstrated experience and ability to establish and build successful and profitable channel partner relationships is essential.
- Proven ability to communicate product strengths/benefits with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills and an ability to listen to partners and customers and translate their needs into actionable pre-sales tasks and new business proposals.
- Ability to overcome objections and challenges on phone and in meetings.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based environments and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with document/enterprise content management systems a plus.
- Must possess managerial aspirations.
- Must live in Southwest of the USA
- Willing to travel; travel could be more than 50%.
Compensation and benefits:M-Files offers excellentcompensation including a base salary plus commission on sales. There is no cap on commission. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents, as well as employee life, long term disability, paid vacation and 13 paid holidays.
Deadline for applications: The recruitment expires when the position is filled.