The Service Provider Business Development prime is tasked with managing all aspects of partner engagement based on the jointly defined GTM plan that includes the full stack of Avaya solutions by generating "pull" demand through indirect sales-oriented activities to end users. The focus of the enablement efforts will be with Bell Canada. Expectation is that the candidate will come to the position with a distinct history of working at or with traditional or emerging Service Providers.
Other expectations of this role include but not limited to:
- Drives senior partner relationships to build a trusted advisor status, creating value and influencing Avaya’s position.
- Delivers maximum focus on company offerings by building relationships with high-touch teams to ensure successful sales of solutions through Bell Canada.
- Serves as a strategic consultant, advocating Avaya’s financial incentive programs and utilizing marketing and demand generation activities within Bell Canada strategy that helps the provider shape their strategy to drive growth for both firms
- Functions as a trusted advisor of partner principles to gain full buy-in from the partner and influence partner behavior.
- Provides focus on Digital Transformation, IOT and Vertical Market Solutions.
- 10 years + related experience.
- VO Authorized Job: Yes
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Master Degree is preferred