The Channel Account Manager will build and promote Fortinet’s position as the worldwide leader in Cybersecurity Solutions, within the partner community. This position is responsible for managing all reseller partnerships within the guidelines of Fortinet’s channel programs, spearheading new business development, and successfully cultivating alliances, with key solution provider accounts.
Manage a defined Focus Partner franchise and coordination of supporting resources
· Develop and convert strategic initiatives, into actionable partner business plans, with defined / measurable results
Cultivate Fortinet and Partner advocacy; drive bi-directional reciprocity
Strategic alignment of Fortinet’s routes to market, with complimenting partners (SLED, Commercial, Enterprise)
Ensure Partner readiness through ongoing sales and technical enablement
Build marketing plans to drive incremental pipeline and revenue via MDF
Act as key channel strategist to Sales Directors within territory
Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
· 5+ years channel sales and territory management in networking or security sectors.
· Experience building business and marketing plans with partners.
· Must have experience in delivering sales trainings, and experience in working in a fast pace environment with revenue responsibilities.
· Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
· College or University degree preferred