The Channel Account Manager is responsible for achieving revenue attainment through the management of assigned Value Added Resellers. The CAM will be responsible for managing a variety of VARs, who will range from new/acquisition partners to long term and well-established partners. The CAM will act on behalf of the reseller to ensure they fully understand the breadth of capabilities Fujitsu can offer them by way of products and solutions, and will ensure they are fully enabled to represent the portfolio to their end customers. The CAM will also present and train the partners on the wide range of programs, incentives and customer support activities from Fujitsu. While the CAM's primary objectives will align to quota attainment, successful partner development and partner satisfaction are also critical KPIs.
Develop and implement regional sales strategies including introduction of new products and technologies leading to expansion of existing and new sales channels and markets.
Work with the broad Fujitsu sales team to sell both through and with their assigned channel partners.
Provide sales support for Fujitsu Enterprise products and Client Devices primarily to reseller channel partners, and also to End User Clients in support and partnership with the reseller.
Increase reseller effectiveness by analyzing their sales & technical proficiency and helping to ensure they are trained accordingly leveraging the training programs and tools from Fujitsu.
Enable channel marketing programs and ensure their resellers are fully aware of opportunities to leverage Fujitsu programs.
Provide representation at all levels of the reseller organizations, as appropriate, and develop strong, ongoing relationships by demonstrating Fujitsu's high quality standards and genuine concern for their overall satisfaction.
Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting and opportunity feedback to FAI management leveraging SFDC and adhering to the weekly Sales Management process. Support product forecasting and operations supply forecasting based on thorough analysis and dialogue with resellers.
Must demonstrate a self-starter ability with industry contacts and proven experience selling within the NA channel through the following:
• Must have demonstrated success in building new sources of revenue with channel partners while maintaining solid customer base.
• A history of sales achievement that demonstrates drive, accountability and tenacity.
• Must have a working knowledge of key industry drivers, technology trends, competitive pressures and channel dynamics for their product and solution set.
• Superior communication skills - both written and verbal are required.
• Ability to deliver convincing presentations and demonstrations with the appropriate technical aptitude to customer audiences of varying sizes.
• High degree of computer application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites of products.
• Excellent relationship management and account development skills.
• Ability to support a virtual or home office environment with up to 75% travel.
• Minimum 3-5 Years in Channel Sales; additional direct or end user sales is welcome.