Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a high-energy, creative, detail-oriented and passionate person to join the Americas Sales organization at Lookout. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Channel Sales, you will be responsible for establishing and managing multiple aspects of our relationships with several strategic enterprise channels – most notably distributors, systems integrators and value added resellers. Successful candidates will be results-oriented, self-directed and have a strategic orientation balanced with a strong ability to contribute directly to the businesses we build with our channel partners. You will have already successfully sold software or services through indirect channels in the Americas market or you have managed ongoing business relationships with those resellers. You have excellent contacts within the reseller community and are excited about building Lookouts enterprise sales channels throughout the region. You are an experienced commissioned sales leader with a successful track record of growing your business. You are skilled in building true partnerships versus vendor relationships. You know how to ensure that your customers needs and wants are conveyed across the organization, while primarily safeguarding the interests of your own company.
What Will You Do?
- You will establish channel resale relationships with key distributors, SI’s and VAR’s to sell Lookout’s enterprise offerings. You will manage those accounts as we grow our enterprise business
- You will forecast and deliver upon the revenue planassociated with your business
- You will create deep ongoing relationships at multiple levels of the reseller organization, you will represent their interests well internally, most importantly balancing Lookout’s interests within that partnership
- You will manage multiple aspects of the relationship and you will help coordinate all activities across Lookout as they relate to these partners. You will be the “go to person” for these partners You will also work with different teams on both sides of the relationship to ensure they are delivering upon their commitments for this business
- You will implement and manage channel programs at each of these partners to ensure the appropriate amount of focus on our products and services
- You will leverage the provided sales tools to manage relationships, track activities and drive the business
- You will support the rest of the region as we expand our business into Latin America and Canada
- A solid sales/account manager with excellent relevant experience, strong ties with the enterprise reseller community and an extremely positive reputation for delivery
- 6+ years of direct account management or sales experience – with the VAR’s, SI’s and Distributors that Lookout will target
- Ability to develop and grow deep and productive partner relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages
- The ability to support the creation of compelling business cases around opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective programs, optimize efforts and communicate results
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others. Be able to say “no”, take charge of the account, manage all interactions with that account
- Flawless organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent analytical skills