Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Work full-cycle deals from demo complete to close.
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools.
- Build and manage a sales plan.
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo Adopt platform to new prospective customers.
- Structure complex deals involving multiple departments and stakeholders
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- Work closely with product management to make sure partner feedback is understood.
- Successfully utilize all sales tech tools.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 7 years or more of sales experience preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated consistent track record achieving or exceeding goals and quotas.
- Proven success structuring complex OEM partnerships
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics.
- Experience with a track record of success prospecting greenfield territories, identifying interesting new partners.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background.
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background