Req ID 2145
- Industry is going through digital and network transformation with the adoption of cloud based applications, centralized datacenters and Hybrid networks. InfoVista solutions help enterprise customers ensure the applications through this transformation. Global Systems Integrators are playing a key role in this transformation and the mission is to recruit and enable them for the sale of InfoVista solutions. Target partners include Dell, HPE, IBM, Accenture etc.
- Recruit & enable Global Systems Integrators partners to help overachieve the revenue targets
- Channel Recruitment
- Work with partner to develop a joint value proposition, service offering and establish pricing & contracts
- Establish a business case and joint GTM.
- Complete understanding of the partners organization, revenues, comp plans etc. to ensure alignment. Map key resources in different geos/verticals between partner and InfoVista
- Create sales enablement tools for both partner and IV field teams
- Understanding of partner’s end to end processes: sales, book, ship, support
- Executive bridging at central and regional levels
- On-going Channel enablement and business development
- Build champion(s) centrally and make sure message is passed to different regions.
- Maintain an active roadmap of joint solution leveraging the latest InfoVista product & releases by working with their product and engineering organizations.
- Embed InfoVista solutions in partner’s solution offerings around DC, Cloud, UCC, Networking etc.
- Ensure partner has certified resources for sales, pre-sales and service delivery
- Develop a joint marketing plan e.g. external/internal webinars, case study, analyst relationship calls
- Enablement of InfoVista internal regional teams – Enterprise sales and channel managers
- On-going Business development i.e. centrally driven plans to jointly develop plans, global business plan definition and objectives etc.
- On-going Contract ownership and pricing evolution.
- Providing visibitity to management about business metrics such as pipeline, booking.
Competencies & Skills Required
- Ability to understand and articulate the value proposition of InfoVista products
- Prior experience (5+ years) in sales or channel management for a vendor selling through large Global SIs
- Self motivated, confident and credible leader
- Autonomous, organised and prepared
- Committed on results achievement
- Communication & presentation skills (Verbal, written & Delivery) credible upto and including CXO’s
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually as required
- Ability to influence discussions without direct authority
- Proven experience of sales methodologies and campaign management
- Willingness to travel – 50%
- Business school and/or engineering school
- Degree level qualification in IT or related subject
- Fluent english