A leading global financial services firm is currently seeking a Changeman Engineer to join their team in New York. This firm is active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services. This firm gives you the opportunity to work next to some of the best professionals in the business with cutting edge technology. The technology team?s priorities include cloud computing, big data and analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity as well as staying up to date on emerging technologies.
In this firm not only are you learning and working on prestigious projects but you also have the ability to give back to the community. This firm uses their business skills to help nonprofits and they volunteer globally. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at any level looking to excel their career. You will work with the release management team. This role involves interacting with Development and QA teams globally on daily basis assisting with the deployment of their applications to both Non-Prod and Production environments.
- Product support for ChangeMan ZMF (daily functions, upgrades, and general maintenance)
- Change control over mainframe based systems
- Recommending enhancements to standards and procedures
- ChangeMan ZMF integration with other Morgan Stanley application.
- Change control: reviewing documentation, stage & deploy distributed platform changes
- Deployment automation, scripting (training will be provided)
- 3+ years working experience on ChangeMan ZMF with string understanding of skeleton, panel and exits.
- REXX, COBOL, Assembler, ISPF Dialogue Manager expertise
- TSO / ISPF expertise ?IBM Utilities, JCL, CLIST, Compuware Expediter, DB2, MQ experience
- Willingness to support24/7 on a rotational basis within the Release Management team