Exciting work you will do:
- Developing and executing an organizational change approach for well-defined low complexity projects or program workstreams using a defined methodology, including sponsorship, communications, training, reinforcement and resistance management.
- Developing and executing project plans
- Managing self or a small team of client and/or consultant personnel
- Partnering with clients or project team to mitigate resistance, sponsorship, and communication issues
- Developing partnership relationships with manager/director level client personnel
- Preparing and managing the delivery of quality deliverables
- Maintaining a high degree of cross-functional team coordination
- Developing professional network through association memberships and community activities
What you will need:
- 3+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services or equivalent experience executing organizational change related projects
- Organizational change management skill and experience
- Experience with implementing organization change using a defined methodology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, mid-level executives and the community at large.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.