The Change Management Specialist’s primary responsibility is to execute all change management related activities that result from the current business transformation initiative to optimize practice and overall company performance. The Change Management Specialist has an understanding of the transformation vision and objectives and has the skills and experience to assist in the assessment of the organization’s ability and readiness to adapt to planned changes, to develop action and implementation plan(s) to achieve the change objectives, and to put into place the change and performance mechanisms to monitor the change(s).
The individual will be responsible for defining a detailed change management strategy and plan to support the transformation for each individual project. In addition, the individual will be required to conduct on-going monitoring of change readiness and acceptance as well as reassessment of change impact and lessons learned to refine on-going projects and continuous improvement initiatives. In addition, the Change Management Specialist will be expected to collaborate with the Sr. Project Manager of Business Transformation to ensure effective communication at all levels to all stakeholders.
- Understand business objectives and related transformation strategy, and define a change management process to support the transformation initiatives.
- Set and communicate a clear change management vision, key actions, performance metrics and results.
- Key member of transformation team that performs onsite practice operational assessments to drive operational excellence in each practice and across all Mednax operations
- Engage leaders to provide resources, remove obstacles, and take accountability for success.
- Involve and inform all relevant stakeholders to obtain ownership and support.
- Monitor progress by establishing accountability for results and tracking interim measures and milestones.
- Ability to help practices launch smoothly to a new mode of operations, expected behaviors and culture.
- Effectively communicate and enable change in order to help those affected feel positive about and comfortable with the change.
- Demonstrate the collaboration skills necessary to develop an integrated change management plan and the communication skills necessary to influence the organization to embrace the proposed changes and ensure sustainability.
- Utilize the appropriate methodologies, tools and change management techniques to increase effectiveness of communication and speed to resolution of identified issues or mitigate potential risks.
- Observe and evaluate organizational and stakeholder readiness for change and determine appropriate mechanisms required to achieve change.
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends within the Change Management and Communication discipline and share the gained knowledge for the benefit of others within the organization.
- Communicate well at all levels in the organization and to transfer knowledge amongst teams
- Interact with variety of stakeholders via various communication mediums (written and/or verbal), and will be expected to communicate effectively through all mediums
Bachelor’s Degreerequired, in Business or related fields. Certificate in area of Change Management desired
Three years experiencerequired
Demonstrated proficiency in Communications and Change Management strongly desired.
Previous experience in managing complex change programs related programs
Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver change management programs – preferably related to improvement and transformation.
Demonstrated ability to thoroughly analyze data and influence leadership to make decisions and take actions.
Demonstrated experience in improving business performance and maintaining sustainability preferred. Must have good oral, written, listening and comprehension skills.
Willingness and ability to work within a group and/or team.
Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Strong customer service orientation
Experience utilizing LeanSix Sigma methodologies preferred