Seeking a Change and Release Management Manager who attends, participates, reviews, and monitors all Change Control Board approvals, as well as monitor and report on all Help Desk escalation activity and maintain updates to the Product Portfolio (change backlog) for Release prioritization and scheduling.
Change and Release Management Manager will also provide the following support:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate customer stakeholders to prioritize the Product Portfolio within each GCSS Army functional business area and overall, across all business areas.
- Coordinate with the Lead System Integrator to assign available capacity to the Product Portfolio backlog to maximize development efficiency and effect the early delivery of customer priorities when at all possible.
- Create and publish the GCSS Army Outage Schedule, Maintenance Release Types and all Release Content for stakeholder awareness.
- Identify risks of Release Components and assess test plan for appropriate test coverage.
- Schedule and facilitate Release Technical Reviews to approve Release Components through the Build, Test, and Deploy Phases.
- Maintain status of Release Components and monitor Release content trade-offs to maintain throughput rates and quality levels.
- Develop Release Deployment Plans and facilitate the execution of these plans during Outage Windows.
- Develop and publish Release Notes.
- Coordinate Release Early Life Support activity (monitoring of impacted functions) to ensure rapid correction of Incidents caused by Release activity.
- Conduct After Action Reviews for Releases that cause significant Incidents.
- Bachelors with significant work experience with Change and Release Management activities
- At least 15 years’ experience with a minimum of 5 SAP Implementations and 5 Years DOD Experience
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, with ability to develop and deliver briefings to all levels of Military and Government leadership.
- Must possess and maintain an Active Secret Clearance.
- Master’s Degree
- Training in SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Product Costing, SAP Special Purpose Ledger, SAP Treasury, SAP EC-CS integration, and SAP Funds Management
- ITIL Foundations Certification v4
- Defense Acquisition Certification, Program Management
- ServiceNow Change/Release Management certifications (desired)