Optomi, in partnership with an industry leader in consumer transaction technologies for their innovative solutions, services, workplace, and environment, have an immediate opening. They are looking to bring on a Change Manager with a broad understanding of retail business operations, technology solutions, and industry best practices.
The Change Manager responsibilities will be to influence change and be able to navigate effectively in a multi-faceted government organization with a wide and complex range of products and business challenges.
What The Right Professional Will Enjoy!
- Room for rapid career progression within the first few years.
- Work for a company that promotes and sponsors continued education.
- Have the opportunity to build relationships and work with top C-level executives in the business.
- Work with other professionals with the hunger to learn and develop their IT skills further.
- Implement change in an organization that will be rolling out your policies and roadmaps globally!
Apply Today If Your Background Includes:
- 7+ years of experience demonstrating change management skills’ including the understanding of both individual change and organizational change is required.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills, facilitation skills, organizational skills, and the ability to lead people and help them through the challenges of change within a complex environment.
- 7+ years of experience developing a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Manages and coordinates all activities necessary to control, track and audit Changes in the client environment.
- Ensures Change status, progress and issues are communicated to the appropriate client groups.
- Manages the delivery of effective change management, which includes the promotion of business vision, and maintaining the benefit framework that links project delivery to the achievement of business benefits.
- Establishes parameters to measure the early adoption, effective utilization, and proficiency to new change initiatives for individual employees as well as groups or departments
- Develops counter strategies to reduce the resistance and address the doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change.
- Creates and enables reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Works with project team to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Develops a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the client groups being impacted by the change.
- Conducts readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Develops a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.