8 - 10 years experience • Consumer Electronics
Optomi, in partnership with an industry leader in consumer transaction technologies for their innovative solutions, services, workplace, and environment, have an immediate opening. They are looking to bring on a Change Manager with a broad understanding of retail business operations, technology solutions, and industry best practices.
The Change Manager responsibilities will be to influence change and be able to navigate effectively in a multi-faceted government organization with a wide and complex range of products and business challenges.
What The Right Professional Will Enjoy!
- Room for rapid career progression within the first few years.
- Work for a company that promotes and sponsors continued education.
- Have the opportunity to build relationships and work with top C-level executives in the business.
- Work with other professionals with the hunger to learn and develop their IT skills further.
- Implement change in an organization that will be rolling out your policies and roadmaps globally!
Apply Today If Your Background Includes:
- 7+ years of experience demonstrating change management skills’ including the understanding of both individual change and organizational change is required.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills, facilitation skills, organizational skills, and the ability to lead people and help them through the challenges of change within a complex environment.
- 7+ years of experience developing a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Manages and coordinates all activities necessary to control, track and audit Changes in the client environment.
- Ensures Change status, progress and issues are communicated to the appropriate client groups.
- Manages the delivery of effective change management, which includes the promotion of business vision, and maintaining the benefit framework that links project delivery to the achievement of business benefits.
- Establishes parameters to measure the early adoption, effective utilization, and proficiency to new change initiatives for individual employees as well as groups or departments
- Develops counter strategies to reduce the resistance and address the doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change.
- Creates and enables reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Works with project team to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Develops a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the client groups being impacted by the change.
- Conducts readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Develops a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.