The Change Management & Training Lead will be responsible for creating and executing a risk management education and change management strategy. This includes a formal program to enhance risk awareness across the Enterprise and technical training programs for risk management professionals. Critically, the role will also partner with Risk management leaders and project leads to create and devise change management and training plans to introduce new policies, standards, and programs to our business partners. This is a managerial role, ensuring all elements of our change communications and educational programs are coordinated and reinforcing.
This individual will create and execute strategic internal communications, change management, and training plans that will drive adoption and achievement of program goals. The ideal candidate for this role is service oriented and strategically-minded with strong interpersonal and writing skills.
This individual will be a creative thinker with strong people skills that can be applied to engage people and build commitment to new policies, programs and processes. This will include outstanding presentation and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders. This individual will partner closely with Corporate Communications and HR / Learning and Development.
- Lead and manage the Risk Management change management and training team. Provide clear goals and manage team deliverables. Establish development plans for team-members to promote their professional growth.
- Design an integrated Education, Change Management, and Communications plan that reinforces Risk Management’s strategic objectives and key messages.
- Lead development of all employee training and awareness programs; champion development of a more risk aware culture
- Lead development of an executive risk education program in partnership with HR
- Partner closely with the communications team to define and deliver the vision, plans and outcome with clarity and intent
- Develop standard toolkits, rollout plans, and tailored training for new policies, standards, and processes driven by the Risk Management organization
- Provide change management support to large company-wide risk initiatives; drive day-to-day activities related to the development of these initiatives, and provide regular project reporting
- Define and execute on stakeholder management activities to ensure buy-in and commitment for new programs; oversee change management and stakeholder communications by team members
- Identify and analyze stakeholder engagement levels and propose engagement plans to senior leaders
- Consult and coach project teams on integrating change management activities into project plans
- Monitor and measure impact of change and address any risks or gaps with required mitigation plans
- Define success measures and track progress related to the integrated education and change management program
- In partnership with Risk Management leadership, set annual learning objectives for varying stakeholder groups
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience (communications, training, change management, people development)
- Organizational and business savvy, with the ability to interact with and influence all levels of employees across an organization
- Collaborative team player with successful experience leading cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated capability in enterprise level people, process and technology change
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Experience in influencing a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve behavior and culture shifts
- Experience working in matrixed organizations and partnering with multiple functions
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet tight deadlines, and work under pressure
- Demonstrated experience leveraging email, print, web/intranet, and social media to support strategic employee communications. Proficient in use of the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project)