- Oversee department workflow and provide guidance to associates on departmental projects/issues.
- Develop and continuously improve Change Management processes, procedures, and methodologies based upon ITIL principles and SDLC process.
- Work with technical teams to ensure Equifax's Change Management processes are followed and that only authorized changes are implemented.
- Work directly with the Global Service Management Organization to ensure Workforce Solution's Change Management requirements are met and influence change when required.
- Provide recommendations and input to management on existing or new processes and procedures to improve the effectiveness of Change Management.
- Lead Workforce Solutions Change Advisory Board and ensure the board is authoritative and effective.
- Ensure Change Advisory Board has appropriate representation from various business verticals & operations teams.
- Prepare and distribute change agenda for Change Advisory Board meeting,
- Lead implementation of any new Global Change Management polices changes/updates within Workforce Solutions.
- Provide required change documentation and evidence collection for audit purposes
- Responsible for management reports related to process outcomes and KPI reporting on effectiveness of Change Management.
- Provide guidance and coaching, develop training plans, and answer day-to-day questions for team members.
- Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge of information technology and Change Management best practices.
- Self-starter with strong decision making abilities and the ability to develop/coach team members.
- Proven track record of achieving results through collaboration and teamwork.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, clearly expressing ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing to effectively handle sensitive issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to write items such as reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers or management.
- Strong prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple job duties in a fast paced environment.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired.
- 5+ years IT experiencerequired.
- 3+ years Change Management or related process experiencerequired.
- 1+ years leadership experiencerequired.
- Certification in ITIL V3 Foundation preferred.
- Service Now experiencepreferred