Veterans United Home Loans (VUHL) seeks a Change Management Specialist to support safe and predictable system changes while contributing to continuous improvement of our delivery process. We would love to have you join our team if you are excited about working in an XP and Agile Environment.
Are you passionate about supporting technology teams with streamlined deployments? Do you enjoy coordinating across teams to ensure plans are transparent and consider dependencies and constraints? Would you love helping build frameworks to enable consistent and efficient system releases? If so, VUHL has the perfect job for you! We are seeking an expert who is experienced in change & release planning and execution to help us deliver on our Innovation and Marketing visions. You will also help blaze the trail in creating and continually improving our change management structure. Our home offices are based in Columbia, MO. This position will not be originating loans.
Areas to Shine:
- Collaborate to create and evolve standards for technology change, configuration and release management.
- Direct and manage the change control process, educating stakeholders when needed.
- Coordinate changes with appropriate personnel, including Software Developers, Quality Analysts, Project Managers, DBAs, System Administrators/Analysts, Architects, etc.
- Seek and lead continuous improvement opportunities that help teams deliver faster while enhancing quality.
- Develop and deliver reports, analytics, forecasts and recommendations.
- Communicate relentlessly across the organization and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Stellar face-to-face & written communication skills, including facilitation skills.
- Ability to organize and manage at both a high level and detailed level.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and ability to adjust communication to various audiences.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, technology teams and other departments.
- Hunger and passion to learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to independently prioritize and execute tasks effectively.
- Proficiency using change management tools and MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
Over the Top Skills:
- Adept at conducting research and development
- Ability to create visual representations of complex information to effectively convey ideas
- Experience building and managing content in Confluence or SharePoint
- Have credentials or certifications, like ITIL or Six Sigma? Let's hear about them!
In Your Rear View Mirror:
- 3+ years of experience in Change Management, Application Development, System Administration, IT Operations OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing projects a plus.
- Proficient in basic computer technologies, appropriate for an internet-based company.