ON Semiconductor is seeking a self-directed and motivated professional to join the Sales & Marketing team in Phoenix Arizona. As an Organizational Change Management Analyst, you will have the opportunity create and lead activities related to large scale change. Related tasks may include organizational and stakeholder assessments, data analysis, strategic communications, training development and people readiness.
The position requires a high degree of cross functional team participation, collaboration, and the ability to drive awareness and adoption activities that minimize business disruption as a result of change.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Apply established structured change management methodology (ADKAR) that addresses the people side of change
- Create change management strategies that drive organizational awareness, adoption, utilization and proficiency.
- Develop, analyze and report out change readiness assessments.
- Reviews reports and other performance metrics to analyze effective and ineffective trends to determine the impact of organizational development initiatives as they pertain to pending changes.
- Conduct research to stay current with best practices and industry trends for assigned area/scope.
- Provide active and visible coaching to executive leaders who are change sponsors
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective solutions
- Support development and deployment of new business processes and tools.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Collaborate with corporate communication, HR Learning & Development team in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support change initiatives related to Sales & Marketing
- Support related sustaining initiatives (New Sales Employee Onboarding, Sales & Marketing Wiki, Employee Engagement)
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience with organizational change management.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, and make recommendations.
- Background in program/project management and change management methodologies.
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a global audience.