Change Management / Organizational Development Specialist.
This position is a part-time (15 hours per week) temporary role that will run approximately 3 to 6 months in duration, and may be structured as a paid internship if preferred
As PROCEPT BioRobotics continues to expand its commercial operations and increase its hiring activities and return to more in-office presence post-COVID, we are looking to bring on-board a temporary specialist who can help us strategize on our back to the office policy.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilize your change management competencies and assist in the administration of the reassessment of our workforce, establishing strategies for working remotely, and balancing our employee concerns with business needs. The specialist will act as the company’s in-house facilitator in the following key areas:
- Evaluation of job functions and roles to classify into categories various roles;
- Draft and deploy a balanced and compliant Remote Work Policy
- Virtual Infrastructure Map
- Remote or Hybrid Workplace Guidelines
- Virtual Culture Map
- Impact Report
- Additionally, the Specialist will have to maintain trained status for, and comply with, all relevant aspects of the PROCEPT BioRobotics Quality Management System to ensure product and support regulatory compliance
- Understand and adhere to the PROCEPT BioRobotics Quality and EHS policies
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Certifications)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development or a similar discipline – Masters Degree preferred
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in Organizational Development with a preference for someone who has worked with manufacturing companies.
- Knowledge of end to end project management experience
- Knowledge of LMS based learning
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Skilled in all facets of emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build and to maintain strong relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed, service-driven organization
- Ability to problem-solve and provide subject matter expertise as needed to generate effective solutions
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to handle confidential, complex information