The primary responsibility of this role will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans. The change manager will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans and coach leaders on change management principles. This role will report to the Sr Dir, Change Management in a newly formed function and will support other projects on the Global People Strategy team.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Design, develop, and deliver on change management communications plans, including creating content of exceptional quality.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Lead or participate in change management projects as needed
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Develop learning and networking opportunities for change networks across the organization to stay well-informed of updates to tools/templates and strategic change priorities
- Working with otherinternal resources to ensure alignment with project goals and seamless execution
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Respond to requests from leadership and assist with special requests (e.g., data compilation). Analyze and interpret information.
- Act as an integrator, managing , delivering and reporting on cross-project needs
- Raise awareness of strategic objectives by using a consistent approach to managing change
- Proactively identify influential stakeholders and ways to drive change initiatives on specific projects
- At least 5 years of experience in roles responsible for change management and transformation experience
- Strong technical knowledge in areas of CMO’s
- Experience working in large, multi-national corporations in a highly-matrixed, complex structure; retail and
- Experience working with many countries and cultures
- Experienced and comfortable handing large amounts of sensitive data
- High emotional intelligence and politically adept
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Excellent active listening skills
- Exceptional ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Change management certification or designation a plus.