Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategies, plans and project management:
- Participate in the development of the Change Management, Communications and Training strategies and project plan
- Participate in weekly change management team and project team meetings
- Contribute to status reports, issue and risk logs
Sponsorship, leadership and stakeholder engagement:
- Develop stakeholder registry
- Participate in the development of, and facilitate review and approval of project change management deliverables
- Participate in capturing change impacts and validation with business and project resources
- Provide insight on key stakeholder groups, in some instances identifying who needs to be involved
- Facilitate sponsorship, Change network and other engagement activities
- Identify key/effective communication channels
- Review communications materials and facilitate signoff
- Develop and manage training development work plan
- Resource and manage training development and training delivery resources
- Develop training delivery schedule and manage delivery quality
- Maintain materials during deployment 4 (plants)
- Transition training materials to final owners at conclusion of project
Business readiness, Organization alignment and Change readiness:
- Review change readiness survey, communications, analysis and action plans
- Facilitate development of interim and final state procedures
- Facilitate identification and tracking of business readiness activities, such as plans for inter-plant transfers of product or materials
- Participate in business readiness criteria evaluation, cutover and Go Live activities
- Participate in development of functional roles, role mapping process and tools
- Participate in identification of organization alignment opportunities and transition to HR
- Facilitate completion of role mapping by people managers
- Assist in execution of change tasks (e.g. develop mailing lists, secure meeting/training rooms, schedule training etc.) until administrative assistance is available
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in business/economics, management or other related fields
- At least 5-7 years of experience with leading change management for ERP implementations
- Ability to travel on average 30-50%
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, and initiative to improve processes.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, financial and sound judgment skills.
- Proven ability to be analytical and handle large volumes of data effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with discretion.
- Wide knowledge of the various business areas and/or a large network within the business
- Able to communicate with various levels within the business (snr. management to shop floor)
- Seen as positive influence within the business.