Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Organizational Change Management, the Manager, Organizational Change Management plays a key role in leading change management efforts on strategic projects. This position focuses on the people side of change and the Manager, Organizational Change Management must be aware of and understand the current and future changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles and organizational structures. The primary focus of this role is to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize engagement. This position is key to driving faster adoption of change initiatives ultimately resulting in greater utilization of impacted employees in order to achieve favourable business results.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Complete change assessments and evaluate results to create the appropriate change management strategies and tactics.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance. Develop specific plans to mitigate or resolve the issues.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption and monitor change progress.
- Track, monitor and update project impacts on a Heat Map.
- Be an active and visible coach to business leaders who are change sponsors.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement by contributing recommended ideas, best practices, lessons learned, etc.
- One of the two positions available will be supporting the Environment Health & Safety Portfolio
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, communicates effectively, collaborates, instills trust and self-development.
- Degree in Business or Human Resource Management or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more year’s relevant experience.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (Prosci ADKAR Model)
- Change Management Professional designation is an asset
- Experience with project management fundamentals and understanding of the lifecycle of a project
- For one of the two roles prior experience supporting Change Management for a National Health & Safety team would be preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Ability to influence others, at all levels within the organization, and move towards a common goal
- Experience with large-scale organizational change effort
- Ability to create/manage Heat Maps in Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- For both roles Bilingualism would be a highly preferred