LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Innovation & Solutions (I&S) team is a group of Talent Acquisition (TA) knowledge partners who execute strategy and facilitate initiatives. We focus on complex, high impact cross functional global projects. We value moving quickly, fostering collaboration, and being thought-partners to LinkedIn's TA teams.
An ideal candidate should have a proven track record successfully leading change management for large scale projects, including experience performing audience analysis, change impact assessments, stakeholder engagement, communication and training.
- Drive the Talent Acquisition Platform team towards organizational readiness of adopting a new application tracking system
- Partner closely with subject matter experts and delivery teams to conduct in-depth impact assessments and determine specific change management and/or training needs
- Critically review and synthesize information from various inputs
- Establish project specific change management goals, success criteria and metrics
- Cultivate relationships with primary users and stakeholders; appropriately managing stakeholder expectations and buy-in
- Raise issues and risks created by cross-team decisions, proposing resolution, as appropriate
- Create and manage change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption with minimal resistance
- Provide coaching and support to sponsors and project managers in integrating change management activities into project plans
- Develop and articulate project plans and timelines through project charters and work plans
- Drive project execution through management of timeline, deliverables, team accountability, and issue and risk management
- Use problem solving skills to logically structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct analysis, extrapolate key insights and deliver recommendations
- 5+ years in progressive Talent Acquisition and HR equivalent roles
- 5+ years of experience working across corporate teams
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management & Change Management roles
- Proven ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Work experience highlighting strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fluid and rapid-growth environment
- Knowledge of best practices in content development and management
- Ability to quickly understand current and future process maps and deliver an audience and change impact analysis
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and change process
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal
As a part of the application process for some Recruiting roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate's potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.