Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. We are a 2019 Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company and are a Great Place to Work Certified organization! Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and hard-working professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Change Management Lead to join our team in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will serve as our Change Management Lead in an essential role working on the project team, leading change management efforts. The individual in this position should be able to multi-task by managing various components of the project while working independently on assigned activities. Specialized experience in organizational development, leadership development, and change management will enhance a candidate's application as well as employment exposure to team building and transformation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitate Change management meetings and activities with the client
- Conduct and advise on any change management impact on users in an office 365 implementation, training on O365 products and ongoing change management topics’
- Should be able to lead the change management communications and trainings.
- Conduct a high-level needs analysis of the current state of the client
- Identify key performance indicators and corresponding metrics
- Work with client to manage organizational change and use appreciative inquiry method to bring about positive change to the organization
- Employ knowledge of culture transformation
- Manage stakeholder engagement initiatives
- Identify key competencies for various stakeholder teams
- Use multiple communication channels to coordinate with client on queries and solutioning
- In collaboration with the client, design and facilitate focus groups to gather input from the stakeholders
- Creating communications collateral including presentations, displays, posters, quick start guides, etc. to raise change awareness for users.
- Conducting training sessions virtually and in-person using industry-standard presentation tools (e.g., WebEx, Adobe Connect).
- Designing and conducting compelling email communication campaigns and answering end user questions confidently and positively.
- Conducting Section 508 / accessibility remediation (e.g., alternate text, tagging, etc.) on Microsoft Office and PDF files.
- Solid understanding of accepted change management standards (e.g., Prosci ADKAR, Kotter, etc.), and the ability to be flexible and customize results-oriented solutions for unique situations
- Measure impact analysis (benefits and advantages) through assessments and feedback mechanisms, document the analysis, and produce program evaluation report(s) for client
- Direct experience developing and executing communications in support of messaging tools migrations – e.g., a migration from Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online, an implementation of an instant messaging tool like Skype or Teams, a switch from Google to Exchange, a mobile device migration, etc.
- Big plus to have prior understanding of the complex factors involved in major IT digital transformation projects
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- Project Management experience with demonstrated experience in leading organizational change management for a large agency
- Must be experienced with O365 migrations related communication.
- Experience in leadership development and team building
- Hands on experience doing project scheduling and work breakdown structures
- Preferred experience in working on federal strategic and operational planning projects
- Proven experience in change management as demonstrated by samples of past projects
- Hands-on experience conducting needs analysis, project planning, development activities, and client interaction on regular basis
- Experience with strategizing and managing execution of various project phases, from initiation to close
- Experience with Agile development method.
- Due to customer requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and customer service-focused
- Ability to work as a team player
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to multi-tasking in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications