As we work to lead through industry disruptors and opportunities, the Americas Markets Transformation Management Office (TMO) will play a critical role in managing the many transformational initiatives spanning efficiency projects to new product implementations.
As a key member of the TMO, the Organization Change Management (OCM) expert will serve a key role on multiple transformation initiatives providing guidance and performing key change management activities.
S/he will assist in business case development and will lead the development of change management workplans as part of larger transformation initiatives.
S/he will assist in the refining of OCM methods and tools and use these throughout the project lifecycle. S/he will develop key organization change management deliverables and drive additional activities on projects including OCM strategy and plans, leadership alignment sessions, readiness assessments, stakeholder management activities, communications, and training plans.
The OCM expert will work closely with other TMO team members including project managers, process design experts, and a benefits realization subject matter expert. S/he will ensure all OCM milestones are tracked, tasks and deliverables are completed on-time and of high quality, and change management issues and risks are identified and resolved.
This role is critical in the execution of all transformation initiatives across the Americas Markets. S/he will partner with many leaders and personnel within Americas Markets, supporting functions, and enterprise functions to drive each initiative and thus must have a balance of persistence and drive coupled with strong partnering skills.
Organization change management
- Designs each project's organizational change management strategy and plans
- Develops / performs all OCM deliverables and activities for each assigned project including, but not limited to, leadership alignment interviews, readiness assessments, stakeholder analysis and plan, communication plan, communications development, and training plans
- Coordinates efforts with 3rd parties or internal team members as needed
- Builds each project's organization change management workplan in Workfront and partner with the project manager to incorporate it into the broader plan
- Ensures all OCM tasks and deliverables on the project(s) are completed on-time and of high quality
- Tracks all key OCM milestones to ensure on-time completion
- Identify and track all OCM issues and risks, actively working to resolve and mitigate them
- Partner with broader Americas OCM and global OCM team members to ensure alignment in methodology, templates, and tools used
- Continuously improve organization change management tools and methodologies used to support the transformation initiatives
- Attends transformation status meetings with full OCM knowledge and representation of assigned project(s)
- Supports the project owner and team by performing additional stretch tasks as needed
- Leverage and partner with 3rd party resources as required
- Minimum of 8 years of increasingly responsible experience in organizational change management, preferably from a tier 1 consulting organization
- Experience with Kotter-based methodology
- Experience in all phases of the change management method
- Deep experience in development of OCM strategies for projects and development and execution of all key related deliverables
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels in the organization
- Strong cultural alignment: unwavering ethical standards; drives excellence and innately collaborative
- Thrives in an environment with high volume, intensity and an accelerating pace
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinker with a strong intellectual curiosity, balanced with high emotional intelligence
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Decisive – willing to take risks and address conflicting points of view
- Very high emotional quotient, able to build strong relationships with diverse groups of stakeholders,
- Proactive in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk
- Travel requirement, up to 50%