Change Management Expert
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Change Management Expert for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Change Management Expert
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Delivering energy to the world requires a wide range of technologies and the best and brightest minds to develop them. Client is seeking a Change Management and Communications Specialist to support their Health, Safety and Environment group within ITC in Houston, TX.
- This person is responsible for providing communications support, collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials for multiple HES (Health, Environmental and Safety) IT projects.
- The contractor will have the opportunity to support a wide range of processes within this team and the Enterprise, and will be expanding their knowledge daily
- Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
- Creates and executes communications plan(s) this may include: newsletters, awareness communications, stakeholder engagement materials, etc.
- Maintenance of external stakeholder presentations
- Develop change management strategies as required, incorporating change management approach, stakeholder management, communication, training and readiness assessments
- Create and implement training strategies
- Create and implement communication plan(s)
- Prepare communication materials including presentations and written communications identified within the communication plan(s)
- Prepare ad hoc communication materials as required
- Prepare and perform project readiness assessments regarding the organizations ability to absorb change and to measure the level of engagement and preparedness
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials. (e.g., quick reference guides, instructor led training presentations, instructor demo guides, participant training exercises, CBT storyboards, etc.)
- Required Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- 8-10 years Change Management experiencerequired.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
- Previous Training Material Development experiencerequired
- 2+ years’ experience/familiarity Health, Environmental, Safety Experience (HES) is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience IT Application Change Management Experience
- Previous Chevron Experience (Preferred)
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook required. SharePointutilizationexperiencepreferred.