Change Management and Sales Effectiveness Lead
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Achieving our ambitious Cause requires exemplary leadership. In addition to the Cambia values listed above, our leaders demonstrate the following leadership attributes: Cambia leaders think big, push boundaries, envision possibilities, inspire and empower others. They build collaborative relationships beyond their functional area and create workplaces which are just and transparent. Our leaders must be lifelong learners, develop others and act as role models for their teams, colleagues, external partners and—most importantly—our current and future members.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Lead front line sales and leadership development programs to advance solution selling and leadership behavior attributes in alignment with best in class programs and learning approaches. Provides learning and development thought leadership and strategic planning related to building change readiness and leadership capability in support of evolving a solution sales organization. Lead and coach sales organization and cross-functional business partners to advance key concepts of high performing work teams (collaboration, innovation, mutual accountability) and evolve new measures of success. Responsibilities include leading the assessment, research, recommendations, design, development, delivery and ongoing coaching/reinforcement of solution sales learning and change programs for the sales organization. Partners with cross-functional business partners and the sales organization to lead change management solutions that drive successful implementations and enable the achievement of key business goals through high performing work teams.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Co-develops leadership solution sales attributes and rubrics and leads the creation and implementation of recommended development plans to advance capabilities
- Develop and advance coaching program, skills and capabilities and serve as a coach with sales leadership and frontline sales force
- Designs and implements new leadership forums to advance ongoing learning and development
- Provides thought leadership and execution plans to drive cross-functional collaboration and highperforming work teams.
- Facilitates development programs; presents information and structured learning experiences using a variety of adult learning methods and technology; creates an environment conducive to accomplishing learning objectives; observes group interaction and adjusts presentation techniques as necessary toestablish positive rapport and acceptance of materials.
- Works with Sales Development/Readiness Leader, Cambia Solution Sellers and other SMEs to assess development needs against solution sales attributes; design, implement, and evaluate program curricula for sales and to support Cambia's various sales initiatives.
- Acts as a change coach; supports change management within the sales organization and with cross functional business partners; applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities;supports change management related communication and development efforts as it relates totransitioning from product selling to solution selling capabilities.
- Advances thought leadership and strategic planning to drive cross functional collaboration and highperforming work teams as a way of achieving business goals and objectives
- Designs surveys and conducts research. Utilizes learning analytics to produce reporting and dashboards that track and monitor learning progress and tie back to change readiness indicators
- Develops and implements sales learning strategies and tactical plans in partnership with Sales Development/Readiness Leader Understands cross functional business partner needs and identifies change practices to drive high performing work teams as a development path for sales
- Maintains and co-facilitates annual benchmarking of solution sales and leadership attributes; evolves rubrics and measures of success to drive high levels of cross-functional collaboration
- Actively grow overall front line and sales leadership solution sales capabilities by 20% (as measured through annual benchmarks) year over year
- Know the changing/evolving technological, social, economic, professional, and regulatory issues in the field to advance the development of business acumen within the sales organization.
- Coaches sales teams in building effective relationships and working together effectively.
- Engages in internal and external learning opportunities to stay current in field and build awareness of cross-functional needs.
- Knowledge of adult learning techniques and tools to deliver training, both in person and virtually
- Ensures that testing of virtual technology, availability of materials, learning space logistics and other equipment are accounted for (audiovisual equipment, tables, chairs) to ensure optimal learning experiences.
- Must have significant experience in four or more of the following: leadership and organizational development; learning and development program planning, analysis, strategy development and execution; change management; sales training; implementing highperformance work teams
- Ability to influence and motivate sales leadership and front-line sales to evolve solution sales and leadership behavior attributes to achieve high performing work teams
- Prior experience in assessing organizational needs, conducting problem analysis and implementing practical business and learning and development solutions
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and report the effectiveness of learning and development programs and provide thought leadership on opportunities to influence cross-functional business imperatives through high performing work teams
- Demonstrated competence in a leadership role on sales and cross-functional project teams;lead through influence; reinforce application of best practices through coaching and sustainment programs.
- Prior experience building and implementing leadership and coaching programs; experience in applying leadership coaching skills with executive leadership
- Proven ability with speaking professionally before groups, instructing and engaging individuals at various skill levels through virtual learning forums, one on one conversations and group learning occurring in-market/ n in person; communicating effectively, both orally and in writing, accounting for a diverse employee population to include collaboration withcross-functional business partners.Ability to effectively consult with Solution Sales team, sales leaders, cross-functional business partners and Sales Development/Readiness leader toadvance thought leadership on high performing work teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of eLearning tools, software applications and other innovative solutions that support the evolution of learning and development
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and demonstrate independence in appropriately prioritizing work load to meet the needs of the business.
- Demonstrated strong, effective and diplomatic interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of high performing work teams and implementation strategies toadvance work through cross-functional work teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of consultative selling skills and change readiness attributes tosupport a solution sales organization.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence leadership to positively impact talent development and change management strategies
- Demonstrated success in designing and leading cross functional talent development and change management solutions that are flexible, pragmatic, yield both quick winds and long-term sustainability with and end to end perspective
- Experience in change management principles, tools and processes (Prosci preferred).
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Sales Effectiveness & Change Management Lead would have a degree in Education, Business, Psychology, Organizational Development or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred (or equivalent experience). Minimum of 15 years' experience in some of the following: leading cross functional work teams, implementing high performing work teams, collaborating with leadership toadvance coaching skill and capabilities, training adult learners in a sales environment, delivering organization development and change management interventions, group facilitation, learning and development design, advancing new innovations and technologies in the learning and development space, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training certifications are a plus. Specifically, certifications that benefit the advancement of change management, development of high performing work teams, leadership coaching and benchmarking of learning and development practices ATD, Prosci, etc.