??We are looking for Change Management Analyst for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Change Management Analyst
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Health Insurance Exchange (MaHIX) is the health insurance marketplace for Massachusetts. It allows individuals and small businesses to shop for and enroll in partially subsidized or non-subsidized insurance based on a side-by-side comparison of plans. The MaHIX Program team is committed to creating and maintaining a best-in-class HIX system that will meet or exceed federal ACA requirements, maximize flexibility, minimize the technical and operational support burden, dynamically adapt to changing rules, policies and legislation, and set a new standard in consumer ease of use and satisfaction.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) reports to the Program Management Lead, and provides expert quality assurance services to the MaHIX program management team.
- The QAA devises improvements to current processes and procedures, performs complex work flow analysis and recommends improvements, works closely with program management, development and operations team to ensure that processes and tools meet stakeholder requirements.
- Among the QAA?s key responsibilities is working withinternal Program and Agency stakeholders to manage the Change Management and Risks & Issues processes.
- The QAA?s time is spent on several major functions:
- Provide oversight across change management activities and identify business process improvement opportunities that impact other business partners.
- Coordinate, track and report on all change requests, from initiation, through approval, communication, completion of change request activity and closure.
- Provide support to the Director of Program Planning and Administration and the HIX Contracts staff to ensure that change-related contractual vehicles, when needed, are executed in a timely manner, and if not, escalate to Risk and Issue management
- Schedule and facilitate Change Management meetings; WebEx, updating agenda, minutes and ensuring appropriate attendance and distribution of communication to all members of the team
- Collaborate with project teams to identify and make determinations on what existing documentation needs to be updated, eliminated or consolidated (i.e. forms, applications, regulations, etc.).
- Assist the Program Management Lead in ensuring that the Change Management Team utilizes state of the art processes, models and if necessary, interventions, to support implementation of the business process and changing needs.
- Develop, document and implement Lessons Learned process to improve positive outcomes approach.
Risks & Issues Management:
- Coordinate, track and report on all risks and issues, from initiation, through mitigation and issues response planning, communication, completion of risk/issue activity and closure.
- Assist in defining and communicating preventive measures to minimize change management risks to Agency stakeholders as early as possible.
- Work withother project teams to collectively identify and document risks that impact more than one area as soon as they are known.
- Assist in proactively defining mitigation strategies to minimize potential impact of risks.
- Work with the Program Management Lead to develop and implement a Lessons Learned process and approach.
Other Activities as needed:
- Ensure Change Requests and Risk & Issues meeting schedules, agendas, reports and minutes are developed, communicated to all pertinent business partners and stored appropriately in SharePoint.
- Review and explain business process improvements and make recommendations to non-technical users.