US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Reports to the Program Management Lead, and provides expert quality assurance services to the client's HIX program management team.
- Devises improvements to current processes and procedures, performs complex work flow analysis and recommends improvements, works closely with program management, development and operations team to ensure that processes and tools meet stakeholder requirements.
- Key responsibilities is working withinternal Program and Agency stakeholders to manage the Change Management and Risks & Issues processes.
- The Change Management Analyst's time is spent on several major functions:
- Provide oversight across change management activities and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate, track and report on all change requests, from initiation, through approval, communication, completion of change request activity and closure.
- Provide support to the Director of Program Planning and Administration and the HIX Contracts staff to ensure that change-related contractual vehicles, when needed, are executed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate Change Management meetings.
- Work closely with project teams to train and encourage identifying changes.
- Assist the Program Management Lead in ensuring that the Change Management tracking tool supports the business process and changing needs.
- Develop and implement a Lessons Learned process and approach.
Risks & Issues Management:
- Coordinate, track and report on all risks and issues, from initiation, through mitigation and issues response planning, communication, completion of risk/issue activity and closure.
- Assist in defining preventive measures to minimize risks.
- Work withother project teams to identify risks as early as possible.
- Assist in proactively defining mitigation strategies to minimize potential impact of risks.
- Work with the Program Management Lead to develop and implement a Lessons Learned process and approach.
Other Activities as needed:
- Ensure Change Requests and Risk & Issues meeting schedules, agendas, reports and minutes are developed, communicated and stored appropriately in SharePoint.
- Review and identify business process improvements and make recommendations.?