Change Management Advisor - Lead
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a Lead Change Management Advisor for our San Antonio, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona; or Colorado Springs, Colorado facility
Leads and motivates cross-functional team members in the development and delivery of Change Management solutions. Leads most highly complex initiatives that are strategic in nature and have a substantial impact on the Enterprise bottom line by coordinating all change deliverables and change resources assigned to the initiative.
- Team Lead that acquires and applies expert knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
- Monitors performance of implemented solutions via quality assurance review and continuously improves implementation capability. Ensures proper remediation is taking place for all change when required.
- Mentors less experienced team members to assist in their training and development, and serves as team lead for work assignments to appropriate staff resources. Facilitates forums to clarify or introduce revised/new methodology, tools or processes.
- Monitors team performance using a quality assurance review process and ensures understanding and adoption of methodology and tools.
- Ensures understanding and adoption of common methodology and standards related to change management, communication processes or process improvements.
- Facilitates and negotiates with Sr. Leaders at all levels to ensure understanding of change strategy and ensure proper delivery and will provide subject matter expertise that may alter change effort.
- Applies expert knowledge of the change management discipline, tools and deliverables.
- Leads the advancement of the change management discipline by leading training, providing coaching on change management to the business areas and developing/leading process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree (or 4 years directly related work experience can be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree).
- 8+ years change management, process improvement, project management or relevant product line experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Expert knowledge of change management discipline
- Proven effectiveness to clearly communicate what is expected of key stakeholders at all levels and exert influence without authority in a matrix organization
- Consulting and/or advisor experience at a senior executive level to affect large scale business change
- Experience leading large, cross functional teams to quickly deliver high business impact
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 4 years specific change management or change leader experience
- Advanced degree
- Change methodology professional certification
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Job Number: R0013550